Stone Paper® Applications
The use for Stone Paper® products are only limited by your imagination. In addition to its natural bright white color, Stone Paper® products have a soft, silky smooth feel.
With its key benefits such as Tear Resistance, Water Proof, Grease Repellent, Fire Resistant, Recyclable, Repurposable, Photodegradable and more, Stone Paper® products are not only an alternative, but it is THE product which has the lowest impact on our green planet.
Click here for pricing and inquiries.
- Goodbye recycling, hello repurposing
- Transitioning from old recycling technology to new generation of sustainable hierarchy
- Repurposing Stone Paper® products through a collection program makes a world of difference.
- Degrades itself by breaking down upon exposure to UV rays in approximately 6-18 months, leaving no toxic residue.
- Primary ingredient in Stone Paper® products are combination of rich non-hazardous minerals.
- The most common elements on earth.
- Stone Paper® products are made from finely powdered minerals, combined with a nontoxic binding agent.
- Depending on the application, Stone Paper® products comprise more of the rich minerals relative to the resin.
- Significantly smaller environmental footprint than traditional materials produced from nonrenewable resources.