- Stone Paper Presents: The Effectiveness of Polymer Mineralization on Climate Change
- Sustainable agriculture: Green packaging for better farming
- How to really do sustainable design in 2021
- How to stay in style while being sustainable
- Green Up Your Business and Add Green to your Pocket: 5 Ways to Reduce Your Company’s Environmental Footprint
- When The Mediterranean Coast Went MIA & Sustainable Tourism Helped Find It
- Champions of Upcycling
- Eco-friendly living for 2019 and beyond: Reduce-Reuse-Repurpose!
- The 7th Annual Pentawards Classic Competition Packaging Awards Open April 15th
- New York Mayor Calls for Ban on Plastic Foam Food Containers
TagBacteria in Reusable Bags Ban on Plastic Bags Christmas ornament Crafts Made With Paper Crafts Out of Paper Creative Packaging Disposable Containers Eco-friendly Eco-friendly Packaging Eco-friendly Paper Eco-friendly Shopping Bags Eco-friendly Stone Paper® Eco Packaging Environmentally Friendly Environmentally Friendly Packaging Environmentally Friendly Stone Paper® Food Container Food Containers Food Packaging Food Packaging Containers Green Packaging Green Products How to Make Paper Crafts Improved Packaging Origami Paper Boxes Packaging Redesign Packaging Systems Paper crafts Paper from Minerals Paper Made From Minerals Paper Made of Minerals Paper Ornaments Plastic Bag Ban Promotional Packaging Repurpose Reusable Bags Reusable Grocery Shopping Bags Reusable Plastic Bags Reusable Shopping Bags Stone Paper® Sustainable Packaging Take Out Containers Take out Food Packaging Tote Bags Waterproof Paper
Make a Simple but Eye Catching Paper Christmas Ornament
Just in time for the holidays, this Polish Star Christmas Ornament tutorial shows you how to make an eye-catching traditional Polish star-shaped ornament from paper, string, a few sequins or beads, and a little bit of glue. You will be proud of how good this looks when you are finished.
The only tools required are scissors, a pencil, and a darning needle. If you want, you can glam the finished paper ornament up with a little bit of glitter. Take this ornament to the next level by using eco friendly, tree free Stone Paper® for a long-lasting, waterproof paper ornament that can even be hung outdoors.
This YouTube video has almost 235,000 views and boasts almost 400 positive comments, including one saying she saw the same ornament on a website selling for $30 apiece.